Monday, September 19, 2011

Work in progress. What to eat?..............

So lately what I have eating in the morning is this:

3 Eggs
5 Strips of Bacon
1 ISO Protein Shake
2 Tablespoons of Skinny B
250ml of Milk.

Triple Strength Omega 3
Vitamin D depending on weather I'm inside out out that day
GNC Multi Vitamins

I know I have to cut out the milk but I have cut out Pepsi and bread/grains so far and I really like Milk.

Most Lunches I have skipped as I was just not hungry. One day I had a handful grapes and continued on. Another I had a couple apples from the trees outside my house. It does not seem to matter how hard I work. Maybe I'm eating too much in the mornings? I'll eventually figure it out. But for now I really like it.

I find I am drinking lots of water during the day. I do not have any hungry feelings during the day so I don't snack.

For supper I have been eating mostly Roasts (Pork and Beef) that I have cooked in my slow-cooker. With  nothing but Pepper and Garlic powder added to them. YUM! A few nights I've had potatoes, but since they are listed as "In moderation" I've been cutting back on them too.

With my supper I'll have some fruits. Banana, Blueberries, Blackberries, Raspberries or Grapes.

No comments:

Post a Comment